Login and get coding
Take the block of text provided and
stripoff the whitespace at both ends. Split the text by newline (
Loop through the lines, for each line:
- strip off any leading spaces,
- check if the first character is lowercase,
- if so, split the line into words and get the last word,
- strip off BOTH the trailing dot (
.) and exclamation mark (
!) from this last word,
- and finally add it to the
3361 out of 3662 users completed this Bite.
Will you be Pythonista #3362 to crack this Bite?
Resolution time: ~44 min. (avg. submissions of 5-240 min.)
Pythonistas rate this Bite 5.54 on a 1-10 difficulty scale.
» Up for a challenge? 💪