Login and get coding
In this Bite you evaluate the strength of a password. Complete the function below and return a score from 0 to 5. Each of the following matches increases the score by one:
- Password has both lower- and uppercase letters,
- Password contains one or more numbers in addition to one or more characters,
- Password has one or more special characters,
- Password has a minimum length of 8 characters,
- Password starting 8 chars ("long enough") that doesn't have repeating characters ('1234abcd' = good, '1234abbd' = bad)
Let's brush up some regex skills and score those passwords, have fun!